Saturday, November 7, 2009
- PrincessGirl wanted to be a Princess
- LittleMan announced his Peanut Allergy to every person that answered the door. He said, "Twik or Tweet, No Nuts Pweese! Dey make my ear go bigger, bigger, bigger!"
- Baby Graham enjoyed his first Halloween as a little stinker in the cutest skunk costume that my sister made!
- Unka Alan got to carve his first pumpkin ever and he is almost 40 years old!
- DaddyMan enjoyed the holiday just as much as he always has - his goal is to always have the best candy and again, he did not disappoint!
- Baby Graham was so tuckered out from our big day that he fell asleep in the wagon during the Trick-or-Treat walk.
PrincessGirl, Baby Graham, LittleMan
My little Princess and Spider
The "No Nuts Please" Champ
Sunday, August 23, 2009
He went to put a load of clothes in the washer (I know you are lusting after him right now but stop it because that is wrong of you and because he is all mine!) at which point LittleMan said to DaddyMan,
"Hey, You are not The Mommy!"
PS - I have a feeling that tomorrow I will post about the first day of first grade, but after that, how about a few pictures of the new floors? Yes, you say? Well stay tuned.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
These are things we tried with absolutely zero success:
- allowing LittleMan to pick out awesome underwear
- giving up the Pull Ups and going in underwear
- going naked
- going to the potty every 7 minutes
- moving the potty to the living room
- trying to sink Cheerios
- talking about how big boys use the toilet
In addition to this, LittleMan spent an entire day talking about one of his girlfriend's (Shout out, Margaret!) panties! (I feel compelled to tell you that LittleMan never saw Margaret's panties, but that did not stop him from speaking about them for the better part of a random Tuesday.)
Despite all of my efforts, there were no results! None, nadda, nothing.
Well, Monday I dropped him off for his first day back at daycare.
When I called to check on him that afternoon, I was told that he had an "accident" at nap time.
Honestly, I thought he may have punched someone, got his finger stuck in something, twisted himself up in his Lightning McQueen blanket, etc. so I asked what happened. His sweet little teacher said, "Well we couldn't get him to use the toilet before nap, so he woke up with a wet PullUp."
Was that the first time he had a wet PullUp?
He used the toilet?
You mean, he actually peed in the toiled, not just went in there and looked at it?
I have to tell you the questions raced through my head like no body's business! I was confused. I was amazed. I was in awe. I have to be honest here and tell you, I was a little bit angry.
Apparently he used the toilet twice that morning, had previously mentioned nap time accident and used the toilet again in the afternoon.
That's right people, write your check and drop your kid off. In just one day, there will be toilet success!
(Disclaimer: Actual amount of check did include sister's tuition for 3 weeks as well. Just in case you were thinking that I was smoking crack or had hit the lottery or was taking my child to some obscenely overpriced DayCare facility just so they would teach him to use the toilet in one hour... however there was a point in the summer when I had loaded the washer with 7 pairs of wet football, soccer and basketball underwear and mopped up 3 puddles of pee where I might have actually considered an overpriced solution to the toilet woes we were experiencing!)
Just keepin' it real people, just keepin' it real!