Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well, He Was Confused

Today while I was finishing up at school following Meet Your Teacher, DaddyMan finished up smoking the brisket that he had going AND making a delicious meat dish that I can't say the name of AND making tabouli AND cleaning up the whole kitchen from the mess AND appling another coat of wax to the new floors.

He went to put a load of clothes in the washer (I know you are lusting after him right now but stop it because that is wrong of you and because he is all mine!) at which point LittleMan said to DaddyMan,

"Hey, You are not The Mommy!"

Confused, indeed.

PS - I have a feeling that tomorrow I will post about the first day of first grade, but after that, how about a few pictures of the new floors? Yes, you say? Well stay tuned.

4 comments:

pink is the new black said...

ok, I'm dying to see the new floors...and actually, I might be lusting after the floors more:) We're dying to do that! Also, I can't wait for pics! Of the 1st grader that is oh yeah and totally stealing your idea about the date night...we're taking Gwen this weekend, she starts SPROUTS NEXT Monday...she was SAD SAD sad today that she didn't get to go to school today:) Wish we were all that way:)

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Looks like daddy man is trying to get Mrs. Salyards attention. Hmmm...what in the world could he want?! What a good way to get it though! I've always told Aaron that if he cleans and helps me, I'm a sure thing!

Anonymous said...

LittleMan is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him again. He can just carry on the best conversation with us now. He certainly has a great role model to watch - his daddy. Thank you for always realizing what a great husband and father DaddyMan is.
Cookie

the Green Librarian said...

I can't wait to see the first day of school pics.... you are behind in your blogging!! :)As if you have anything else to do......