Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chick-fil-A Never Ceases to Amaze Me


Have I mentioned my love of Chick-fil-A?

I have yet to find a menu item at Chick-fil-A that I don't like.

Recently, a friend turned me on to the Chick-fil-A sauce.

Several of us discussed the Chick-fil-A sauce and the Honey Roasted Bar-b-q sauce.

I highly recommend both of them. However, despite the opinions of others to the contrary, they are different sauces.

Chick-fil-A is featuring their old Chick-fil-A sauce as the perfect condiment for the new and improved Chick-n-Strips.

For those of you int he DFW area, you can get some free Chick-n-Strips to go with the Chick-fil-A sauce on August 7th from 5:00-8:00 pm - check your local store for details.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmmmmmm. I'm hungry

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Well, "I do love me a Chick-fil-a." (That is my "Texan talk"). The funny thing is that I was going to meet Ang there the other day and I was talking to a friend from Michigan as I was pulling in & I said how busy it was. She was like "What is Chick-fil-a?" It's true....we don't have them there. Sad, really....

Jess said...

Hilarious!

Chick-fil-A, or "Chick-a-fil" to my mom, really is a solid fast food joint.

However, my love is Jack-in-the Box. Gross, right!? But it is always amazing how much food you can get for so little cash. I always feel a thief driving off because I have three bags of greasy food yet I only handed them a five dollar bill.

Plus, dipping my fries in their Frank's Red Hot Sauce mixed with their famous Buttermilk Ranch... oh my, my!!!!!