Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3 New Posts in one day!

Is there an award for me?

I probably don't deserve an award since my blog updates are a direct result of me procrastinating the chores that I don't want to do and that I have needed to do all summer but haven't done yet.

I go back to work on Monday... I may not have crossed everything off of my "TO DO:" list, but I have blogged, yes, I have.

Please scroll down and click on older posts to see the slide show I created of Karsen's 5th birthday party. I posted it with the June posts so it would at least be in her birth month!!!

2 comments:

JWood said...

hi, Jennifer! thanks for sending me a post. I love that you share my passion for 19 Minutes! Jodi is my fav author, like I mentioned, but would you believe I've never read The Pact. I have a dear friend who has & she said it's amazing. let me know what you think about it! nice to meet you!

Sarah said...

Jennifer...boooo. hissss. new post, please.