Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Wall of Frame!


My friend Sarah recently helped me (and by helped I mean pretty much did it for me) with transforming a wall in my hallway into the most beautiful display of pictures I have ever known. Thank you, Sarah for your part in making such a meaningful change in our home.

Before:

After:

I know you can't tell from this post how amazingly beautiful this is, but just imagine Daryl and I standing in the hallway at 11:30 PM staring at it with tears running down our cheeks. (I can hear Daryl saying, "Shut up!" to me in my head because I outed him on that. Sorry, Babe! But it's true, people.) Please give me a call (so I can prepare some snacks and run the Dyson first) if you want to come over and take a look for yourself - it is worth the trip, indeed.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhhhh. It photographed beautifully! I love it for you, Jennifer. Thanks for letting me fiddle around with it!

Anonymous said...

And one AWESOME fiddler you are Sara(with a(n) H).

Daddy(Scooter)Man

The Robertson Family said...

very nice!!! and i like the wall color, too.

Janet said...

A-MAZ-INGGGG!!!! I Love it! That Sarah has one true talent, and I have heard it from a good source that you not only got quality frames, but a good bargain on them too! Crafty & Frugal at the same time, what could be better!?!?

Me next, pretty please????

pink is the new black said...

Jennifer! It's really beautiful!!! That color is almost the color of our walls in our living room...you'll have to come over and see our "wall of fame" I don't think ours is as pretty but we have a whole wall of black and white pics:) ANNDDD...your picture thing from your vacation was too too cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Angie, I would love to see your wall!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Wow...looks great! Let me know if you want a picture of me to put up there. : )