Monday, January 12, 2009

If you noticed, why didn't you tell me?

So I decided that I wanted a new look for the ol' blog for the new year. I looked through some of my picture files and found one from our many outings to see fire works over the Fourth of July holiday. I loved it that my kids looked so sweet together and my husband looked so happy.


Look closer!


Did you notice that my kids were both looking off...in a rather embarrassed way?


Did you notice that my husband looked really happy???


Did you notice the reflection of what my husband was looking at in his glasses?

Happy 4th of July, y'all. Do join us for the festivities next year, ok?

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

ummmm......very, very funny

Sarah said...

My favorite thing to do was setting this story up and leaving off the ending and telling Jeremy to check out your blog. I could hear his laugh in the next room. :c)

My favorite thing about today? Jennifer emailing me saying, "Please call me. I promise I can make you laugh!"

You were right, Jenn...I love this story!

Rob said...

LOL!! Too funny!!

The Robertson Family said...

Ooops. That previous comment is from Robertson Family, not Rob, aka Bongo. I forgot to sign him out when I got on the computer!!

DeAnna said...

Typical man! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Well, I spent the first few minutes looking only at the beautiful children, before I moved on to the Daddyman. As your mother I was in denial. I do love the picture.
Cookie

Jennifer said...

No worries, Mom. That reflection is me. I guess I needed to use my knee to steady the camera and was not sitting very lady-like, sorry if I disappointed you...

pink is the new black said...

I'm just cracking up!! It's been too long girlie girl!!! Miss ya!